The sportlife of ELTE is organized around two major ideas. One is courses offered by the Physical Education and Sports Center - it means that you can apply for these sport classes just like any other ones at your department via the Neptun study system. Trainings organized by the University Athletics Club (BEAC) means the other line of the sports opportunities.
The course fee (per course per semester) is 6, 000 HUF.
Sports available: Aerobics, Badminton, Basketball, Belly dancing, Bicycle tour, Box, Cheerleading, Chess, Climbing, Conditioning, Crossminton, Floorball, Football for women, Functional training, Futsal, Goju-ryu martial arts, Handball, Hiking, Jiu-jitsu, Kettlebell, Kung-fu, Lacrosse, Modern jazz dance, Muay thai, Rowing, Running for beginners, Spinning, Squash, Swimming, Table tennis, Triathlon, TRX, Volleyball, Yoga
HOW TO TAKE THE GENERAL SPORT COURSES?
- Log into your Neptun account.
- Click on “Subject” and go “Register for subject”.
- To register for a subject, the "Subjects currently offered only" checkbox must be ticked. Choose the current term in the filter and then choose “All subjects” in the Subject type filter.
- On the right side of the page choose the Search button (magnifier).
- Set the option search by “subject code” and set “VTN” in the blank field.
- Now you can see the list of sport courses offered by the Sports Department.
- In the subject list you have to click on the “Add” link at the subject you would like to add. At his point, the subject window appears where you can find the available courses. You can finalize your subject registration by selecting the wished course with the check box and click on the “Save” button.
HOW TO PAY FOR THE SPORT COURSES?
The general sport courses cost 6000 Ft/semester, this amount will appear in the Neptun system under “Finances” and “Payment” at the end of the semester. The course consists of 12-13 occasion, the condition of the fulfilment is the attendance with the opportunity of maximum three absences.
Follow these steps of the inpayment by Bank Transfer - from any bank account to the ELTE’s joint account
In order to fulfill your payments, a bank transfer is needed. One can transfer either in person at a Bank, or do it online by using e-banking.
1. Transferring any amount of money to the Joint account of ELTE. The information you need are:
Who you transfer to: Eötvös Loránd Tudományegyetem
Joint account number: 10032000-01426201-01120008
Notice/Topic: NK-YOUR NEPTUN CODE
Amount: 6000 HUF
(please note that if you take more sport courses the amount will be more than 6000 HUF)
2. Waiting for the message in the Neptun that informs you about the success of the transfer
The transferred money should appear in your Neptun account in 1-2 days. Go “Finances” and choose “Payment”. If it is not there, please contact the Quaestura Office and show your statement of account (the document you have about the payment).
3. Approval of the transfer (the real inpayment of the item you want to pay off)
After the money appears on the joint account of Neptun's, you will need to check the square, which is next to your dues, then click on “Pay in”, and then again on “Pay in” – if you have the message “Successful payment”, then the money is paid.
4. What should I do if I transferred some money to my joint account but it has not arrived yet?
After you authorize a transfer, it takes 1-2 weekdays to go through. In case, your payment has not arrived to your joint account, there might be a problem with your transfer. If this happens, please submit a case here. Please do not forget to attach an electronic copy of the receipt of transfer to the case you are about to submit.
For further information contact the manager of Physical Education and Sports Center.
Address: 1117 Budapest, Bogdánfy Ödön Str. 10.
Tel: +36 1 209 0619
Thank you for the main ELTE website for the information.