Apply for CEEPUS Scholarship
WHO ARE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY?
- Students and faculty members of an eligible CEEPUS University that are citizens of a CEEPUS member state
- Students completed 2 semesters of studies (by the time they are being exchanged by CEEPUS)
- Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship holders are not eligible for Ceepus Scholarship
HOW TO APPLY?
- Network mobility
- Autumn semester: 15th June
- Spring semester: 31st October
- Freemover mobility: 30th November
- Short Term Student: if you are a student and you want to stay for LESS than 3 months, e.g. for a regular excursion (min. 10 days) or if you are a thesis student
- Student: if you are a student and you want to stay for AT LEAST 3 months
- Teacher: if you are a teacher, please always choose ONLY THIS category, no matter how long you want to stay
- Short Term Excursion (min. 3 days): select this if you are a student and you want to participate in this special activity
COURSES FOR INCOMING STUDENTS
The following subjects are available in foreign languages (English/German) for incoming Ceepus students.
Please note: the first section of the following website about credits and language certificate is only required for Erasmus students. Click here and scroll down to the courses for the autumn and summer semester periods!
Discover our Faculty Life here!
Network mobility applicants do not have to attach any documents to their application!
Freemover students have to upload the letter of acceptance and the letter of recommendation. You will find both on your mobility desktop.
Freemover Letter of Acceptancbe – a document issued by the Hungarian host institution about their willingness to receive you as an exchange student. At ELTE TÓK, the faculty administration is responsible for signing the document. Please contact the faculty administration or write an e-mail with your name, your subject field, your home university and the planned mobility period.
2 Letters of Recommendation – issued by lecturers of the home university
Freemover teachers have to upload the Teachers’ Letter – a document issued by the host institution about their willingness to recieve you as a guest teacher. At ELTE TÓK, the departmental coordinators are responsible for signing the document. Please contact the faculty administration or write an e-mail with your name, your subject field, your home university and the planned mobility period.
You can download the blankets from the official website of CEEPUS. All documents have to be signed and stamped. Other forms are not acceptable.
With specific questions regarding Eötvös Loránd University and CEEPUS Grant payment procedure, please contact Ms Orsolya Pósch at email@example.com.
Educational/academic issues are to be discussed with the Faculty (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Network/Academic Coordinators.